2006年12月5日星期二

A way of expression

Listening to the music is a fantastic way of relaxing.
It is a world where you can express any kinds of feelings ranging from happiness, sadness, hatred, angry to depression and sorrow. Right now I feel liking doing nothing but immersing myself in music.
It is kind of embarrassing that I am not so sure which kind of music I like the best. However, if you ask me the question, my immediate answer will very likely be Jazz.
When I feel low, I tend to choose Jazz, full of emotion and extremely expressive. The twists and turns in Jazz for me is a good way to send out all the misery feelings. Most of Jazz songs are very touching. Singers have to sing Jazz with their souls. That's my understanding about Jazz. But the dilemma is I don't know many Jazz songs.
I also love American country songs very much. Each song tells a story.
And some Cantonese songs. For some of them can really touch the bottom of your heart.
However, it is sometimes really hard to find an appropriate song for your inner world at the right time, isn't it?

没有评论: