2006年12月18日星期一

My Girl - Never say goodbye

My Girl is one of the most popular South Korean TV dramas this year starred by Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae. It is a story about how Ju Yoo Rin (Lee Da Hae), an unstable tourist guide in Jeju Island is bonded with Seol Gong Chan (Lee Dong Wook), a rich director of a top hotel in Seoul. My Girl is more of a comedy than a drama series. There are a total of 16 episodes, though I think it could be shorter. But it is more light-hearted compared to most of South Korean dramas. It is definitely a must-watch if you like watching South Korean TV dramas.

Say that you love me is a song that reflects exactly the feeling the two main characters have for each other. Beautiful melody!

Never say goodbye is the theme song for the drama. It sounds like a mixture of western rap and S. Korean-pop.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。