2006年12月10日星期日

Culinary Clash

Made myself a traditional Chinese soup tonight - Pig leg and mooli soup. It tastes great as it always is. :)
I am not good at cooking food, but it seems that I have a great potential on that. When I was young, my parents used to run a small fast-food restaurant where I fed my stomach well and learned how to cook some basic stuff at the same time. My favorite food in my parents' are fried bread stick with soybean milk. They were famous for making fried bread stick in our small town. Sometimes we saw people queuing for it. They closed the small restaurant many years ago since we all grown up and didn't have to make a living on it. I miss it a lot.
The cooking skill I've learned from my parents helps me a lot to ease my thirsty for Chinese food during my overseas study. We even made some new cooking methods that we'd never thought that we could before. I myself love OX-tail soup the most. I found the similar recipe online but add some other extra ingredients. It looks awesome and tastes awesome too.
LOL, practice makes perfect.
Actually we can do many things if we stick to it.

没有评论: