2006年12月25日星期一

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christmas arrived, quietly and cheerfully.
I was wandering around the downtown area, trying to feel the Christmas in Lund.
I guess people were all going home, circling around table to enjoy their Christmas feast, chatting and having fun for the grandest festival in a year.
It was extremely silent on the streets, though there was a few people like me who was taking pictures. This is the only and last Christmas for me in Lund. I like this small town. It filled with all the good memories of my study life here.
During Winter time, it is getting dark early as usual. But Lund, at the Christmas Eve, is getting more quiet than I had expected as almost all the shops' window lights turned off at 5 o'clock.
There were people gathering in the big Cathedral downtown, praying for happiness. I would like to pray for the health and happiness of my family and my friends.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

没有评论: