2006年12月8日星期五

Most difficult time

Done with the three most important chapters for my thesis now, though they are just the first drafts. What left now are the parts of introduction, concept and models and conclusion.
I assume they are not hard nuts to crack compared to the previous three parts. But who knows.
The thing is I am already getting tired for writing though I confess the process is very rewarding. I learned a lot from writing my thesis. It is kind of process to reorganize what you've learned to serve your thesis.
I guess that's a common feeling for people who are in the middle of writing a thesis. A misery never ends.
The good thing is my adviser seems quite satisfied for what I have written so far. "We, of course, need to make some change in your drafts, but it is good and you are working hard and very talented," he told me. It is very encouraging, though I know it clearly that people say such kind of words for politeness. But those words do cheer me on.
Need to take a rest tonight to recharge myself.
And I miss my sweetie so much.
Baxia, fighting!

没有评论: