2006年12月16日星期六

A real daybook

It's Friday. Again, a rainy day.

Basically I did nothing:
1. Woke up at 9:30 am.
2. Checked university library and requested 11 books about technological change, social development with economic development.
3. Went to Asian Library to print out diploma application form for Xuan.
4. Bumped into Nick in the library, my classmate from UK who just back to Lund yesterday but will leave on Sunday.
5. Headed to Student Service Office and submitted the form.
6. Back to corridor and made lunch.
7. Surfed the net.
8. A quick talk to Xuan.
9. Met my supervisor.
10. Went to Asian Library again to pick up a book but found closed.
11. Encountered with Montse outside the library, another classmate from Spain who back to Lund in early November and will go to Spain for Christmas for a week.
12. Picked up a student certificate from Marina, my teaching assistant, for my possible trip to Czech in mid-January.
13. Back to my dorm and checked the mailbox, found a new payment bill for the housing next month.
14. Surfed the net, got a funny merry x'mas e-mail from Zhang Dingmin, one of my best friends who is having fun now in Tokyo.
15. Prepared my dinner though it's just a pizza, a cucumber and a glass of juice.
16. Tried to read an article for my thesis but not finished, found hard to concentrate.
17. Started doing some cleaning, mopped the room while listening to really loud music.
18. Did some laundry.
19. Wrote a daybook before going to bed.

It's really nice to meet two of my classmates here in Lund Friday. Good to know that they are all doing well so far. Both of them just finished the first drafts yet need some change. Quicker than I.
I think I need some change. Should get rid of those unpleasant mood caused by the long long road of writing the thesis.
I know I will.
Have a good sleep tonight.
Tomorrow is another day!

没有评论: