2007年1月11日星期四

Mission Accomplished!

Finished my thesis today.
Exhausted! Guess will a good sleep tonight.
I had expected that I will be very happy to end the long miserable torture. But the feeling now is really something different. Hard to explain. There is a sense of achievement as my supervisor is quite satisfied with my job. I myself feel good too as I accomplished one hard mission on time and good, though the completion of the thesis also means a new start for the coming new life.
Writing a thesis is process of learning, it's not only about learning new knowledge but also learning myself.
Life in Lund as a student is pending to an end in just three weeks.
Enjoy the last happy weeks and get ready for the new life.
It is beautiful!

1 条评论:

Uaresmiling 说...

hehe, nice.. no comment
just mark
congratulation